WELCOME TO FEAT NEWS

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wizkid Wins BET 2016 Awards For Best International Act Africa, Thanks Fans




Star singer Ayo Balogun made Nigeria proud yesterday after he won the Best International Act (Africa) award.

Wizkid and Ghana’s Sarkodie were announced as winners from the category which featured Ice Prince, Kenya’s Camp Mulla, South Africa’s Lira and Mali’s Mokobe.

In a new statement, the single father of two says;

“I feel blessed and I am thankful to God for making all of this happen.” “To my fans who keep me going, thanks for the love. Thanks to my family for believing in me and letting me live my dreams. Special thanks to everyone at BET. I’m truly honoured,”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox