WELCOME TO FEAT NEWS

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Linda Ikeji was in Love with me But I Wasn’t + She Kept Calling me Even After I Married — Dan Foster Voices Out


This is an old interview that was conducted by Punch in 2015,
but it resurfaced after Linda Ikeji became trendy on social media over her fight with Nigerian international artiste, Wizkid.

OAP, Dan Foster shared dirty details of his failed relationship with Linda. He said She was in love with him but he was dating about three women then. 

He said when he even married is wife, Linda still continued to long for him but he saved her number with different codes on his phone which his wife always end up finding out.. 

Read excerpts below…… 

“She was in love with me. But it didn’t work out”, Foster now married with children tells the newspaper. “I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she (Linda Ikeji) was in Lagos. Ah it was a nightmare.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox