WELCOME TO FEAT NEWS

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Jealous NAF personnel who killed colleague-girlfriend in Benue wrote a suicide note but couldn't pull the trigger on himself



A Nigerian Airforce officer, Lieutenant Kalu, who shot his colleague and girlfriend, Solape Oladipupo to death left a suicide note before committing the heinous crime.

According to reports, the officer is currently alive and being detained by the Airforce authorities. He is also being interrogated as authorities are still investigating the murder and attempted suicide case.

The officer, Kalu had shot and killed his girlfriend Solape Oladipupo after accusing her of double dating at the Air Force Base in Makurdi, Benue State. That occurred on Sunday morning at the Makurdi Airforce Base. 

However, in the suicide note, the killer officer made no apologies for his plans. In fact, he even said “Most idiot would insult me” but he would rather be called “crazy lover who died for heartbreak.” 

The note read thus:


“It’s a privilege for me writing this note because it would be read by most of men. 
It’s a love story of a guy falling in love with a wrong witch who pretended to be good in my eyes and in the eyes of my loving mother. Am a simple guy who never partake in namevarious (nefarious) activities. Most individuals say I have a future here it is. Am a guy who pull two rounds in a witch and one round to my fucking body. 
For it is said he who kill by the sword shall die by it. 
Most idiot would insult me, yes! If I were to be in there shoes I would do the same likewise if they were to be in my shoe, they would even pull more than three rounds on the witch. 
Call me crazy lover who died for heartbreak.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox