WELCOME TO FEAT NEWS

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration

Sunday, November 20, 2016

The type of man I’m looking for is scarce. My money is clean’ - Blogger Linda Ikeji


Popular blogger Linda Ikeji has opened up on many controversies trailing her sudden wealth acquisition and marriage

In an interview with ENCOMIUM Weekly, she speaks about the type of man she wants for marriage and her source of wealth....

On why she is still single...

I get a lot of proposals. Many people say that when you are successful, people run. It is a lie. That is when more people come. But unfortunately, I have what I am looking for. I keep telling people that it is not as if men are scarce, but the type of man I am looking for is scarce. I want a man I can look up to. Someone that will motivate me, somebody that is successful in his own career path and someone that I can learn from.
On marrying a poor guy....

No, I can’t. He doesn’t have to be rich but he must be successful. When I was 30, my standards were high, I wasn’t focusing on marriage and kids, it is just of recent I started thinking about it. I just need a successful man, a good man, a God-fearing and one that like groceries.
Source of her wealth...

From blogging! A thousand percent is from blogging. I don’t do any other thing. There is so much money to be made from blogs that people do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox